Shotcut 64-bit 18.08.01 Crack Latest Version Full Free Download
Shotcut is an open source, cross-platform video editor with a wonderfully sleek, intuitive interface. With Shotcut you work with numerous panels that can be docked and undocked as you see fit. Viewable information includes details regarding media properties, an encoding panel, filter panel, and a jobs queue. You can also see recent files, view playlists with a thumbnail view and see recent search history. It even supports drag and drops functionality from the file manager.
Shotcut proves that a top-notch video editor doesn’t have to cost a fortune. It’s available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and is totally free with no ads, bundled adware, or features hidden behind a paywall.
If you’re looking for a free video editor that can replace Windows Movie Maker, Shotcut is a particularly good choice. This open source app contains all the tools you know and loves from Microsoft’s classic video editing software, plus a raft of extras that bring it up bang up to date.
Key Features include:
- Wide format support.
- 4K resolution support.
- Audio mixing across all tracks.
- Video compositing across video tracks.
- Intuitive interface.
- You open files by drag-n-drop in addition to the usual menu and toolbar methods.
- Tap J, K, L to control playback speed and direction. Tap J or L repeatedly to go faster.
- Tap I or O to set the in and out points.
- Press left or right cursor keys to step frame-by-frame.
- Press page up or down to step one second at-a-time.
- Press alt+left or alt+right to jump between start, in, out, and end.
- The version is based on date. You can choose to update whenever you like and keep multiple versions (new versions are available monthly).
Shotcut has superb support for wide format media including hundreds of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg. Working with Shotcut is really easy you have all the information, tools and functions that you need to produce quality material. It supports native editing of media files, it has multi-format timelines, and it gives you data on resolutions and frame-rates within the project that you are working on.
Shotcut’s standard interface is smart but sparse. Don’t be put off, though; clicking the buttons along the top bar (peak meter, properties, playlist and so on) add modules to the display so you can configure it to your liking.
The process of importing video clips, audio and images is a familiar one. Just select your media files, then drag them to the timeline at the bottom of the screen. You can create multiple tracks for audio, video, and handy tools like snapping make it easy to join clips together neatly.
For Windows 7
For Windows 8
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.