WinSnap 5.2.9 Crack Latest Portable Full Patch Free Version Download 2021
WinSnap windows have always featured some kind of basic screen grabbing tool, from the incredibly first Print Screen key that copies the entire screen to the clipboard to the Snipping Tool of Vista and Windows 7, which enables you to grab selected parts of the screen or active windows, with or without the mouse cursor. Its primary selling point is its support for the Aero background, plus there are some handy post-production effects: add shadows, reflections, and highlights, rotate your image, watermark your screen captures, insert your experience and create thumbnails.
For most people, this may be enough, but if you’re after a professional solution that supports a broader range of features and options, then WinSnap has to be a serious contender. It’s small and unobtrusive but gives you complete control over the screen or portion of the screen you’re grabbing, including options for window, region, application (enabling you to capture two or three open windows from the same application without catching the background) and object, which gives you complete control over which screen elements to include with a handy Ctrl-click selection.
WinSnap 5.2.9 Crack Latest Portable Full Patch Free Version
WinSnap automates all manual work and handles technical issues that previously you might perform only with Photoshop or other image editors. Initially, WinSnap was designed just to take snapshots of non-rectangular windows, such as windows with XP visual styles, skinned media players, etc. WinSnap 5 is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds.
Simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features. WinSnap is a fast and user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds, including Aero Glass, and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks, and color effects. Moreover, it allows you to edit and annotate screenshots afterward quickly.
Features of WinSnap:
- WinSnap can easily capture complex application pulldown menus to show a user which menu item to select when performing certain actions.
- WinSnap has a significant number of features. For an image editing program, it only takes small system resources. And it is only one 100kb application – which is lower than Paint.
- With WinSnap, you can easily create small thumbnails and automatically resize images to fit the fixed size of your pages.
- You can quickly add your signature to the captured snapshots, so everyone will know that it is your image.
- Using WinSnap, you can define just a portion of the screen to capture. This is an excellent way to show a particular part of a website you have found on the Internet.
- WinSnap can easily take screenshots of non-rectangular and transparent windows and add real smoothing drop shadow effects on-the-fly.
- WinSnap can enumerate and capture all visible windows in the foreground application and combine them into one screenshot. All void space between separate panes can be automatically filled with the background of your choice.
- Unique “Application” capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the
foreground application with one click.
• Unique “Multi-Object” capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen
• and easily combine them into one screenshot.
• Primary coloring effects and canvas transformations.
• Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
• Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
• Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
• Make all this work with one 100-kb application – smaller than Paint!
Languages: Chinese, Danish, French, Spanish, Ukrainian
• Fixed modified document flag when changing resize settings
• The fixed font for empty screenshot text
• Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
What’s New in WinSnap 2021?
- View menu to customize UI style.
- New ability to switch between effects.
- New center direction shadow effect.
- Pen tool with a smooth spline curve.
- More presets and quick preferences.
- Current mouse position snapshot.
- Improved support for Windows 10.
- New fully redesigned user interface.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Processor: Intel/AMD single-core
- CPU clock speed: 1 GHz
- Computer memory (RAM): 1024 MB
- Hard disk space:100 MB
- Video adapter and monitor: Super VGA (1024 x 768)
- Internet connection: 56 Kbps dial-up
- User account type: administrator
- Downloads: 706383 – Last updated: 16.12.2020
How to Install?
- Uninstall the Previous Version Completely
- Turn Off Your Virus Guard & Internet Connection
- Install Program & Don’t Run It (If Running Then Quit)
- Run Crack & Click On Crack
- Run Block Host As Administrator
- Use Given License Key
- All Done.