QTranslate 6.10.0 Crack Plus Keygen Free Download
QTranslate 6.10.0 Crack 2023 is a free translator for Windows ( XP3/Vista/7/ 8/10). With this small utility, you simply select the text you want to translate and then press the hotkey (Ctrl+Q to show translation in the popup window or Double Ctrl click to show the translation in the main window). The program also has the ability to speak text (Ctrl+E) and perform a dictionary search (Ctrl+Alt+Q). Also, you can open the main window and type text manually. If you need to translate text often, then you will find QTranslate simplifies the process and provides an efficient manner to complete translations.
QTranslate supports over 56 languages that are outlined when you select a service to use for translating your target text. If the particular service can’t perform the translation, the selection is grayed out. If this occurs, you can jump to another service and pull the translation from them. It can also look up individual words using several online dictionaries. You also have access to a spell checker, and translation history to keep track of your translations for future reference. There is also a virtual keyboard included, an option to custom set the auto-detect language, and audio playback for your translation including some regional accents.
If you’re not a native English speaker or often work with foreign languages, then a little help could come in handy. QTranslate is a small utility that can be of great help. The program has a simple interface that should be quite easy to figure out, thanks to the intuitive layout. Thus, whenever you want to know what a certain phrase means, you can use one of the available services, such as Google Translate, Microsoft Translator, Prompt, Babylon, SDL, or Yandex. You can insert text in the app by copying it into the upper field of the interface. The program can automatically detect the language used and translate it into a user-defined language.
If you’re not a native English speaker or often work with foreign languages, then a little help could come in handy. QTranslate is a small utility that can be of great help. The program has a simple interface that should be quite easy to figure out, thanks to the intuitive layout. Thus, whenever you want to know what a certain phrase means, you can use one of the available services, such as Google Translate, Microsoft Translator, Prompt, Babylon, SDL, or Yandex. They all try to fix qTranslate’s user interface preserving its original back-end, which is what this plugin does too. This plugin is a hybrid of all of them and fixes a few bugs in each of them. It also has many new features too, like theme custom translatable fields, for example.
You can insert text in the app by copying it into the upper field of the interface. The program can automatically detect the language used and translate it into a user-defined language. Alternatively, you can select a text from any program and press a key combination (Ctrl + Q) to show the translation in the popup window, or to display it in the main window (Ctrl + W). These shortcuts can be modified from the program’s Options area. We organized an anonymous entity qTranslate Team to maintain a joint authority of all translate-ish plugins. Anyone is welcome to join with a contribution. Participating plugin authors should share the support efforts for each other.
You may still find some useful information through reading qTranslate‘s original documentation, which is not duplicated here in full. There are also other plugins, which offer multilingual support, but it seems that Qian Qin has a very good original back-end design, and many people have been pleasantly using his plugin ever since. It stores all translations in the same single post, which makes it easy to maintain and use with other plugins. However, the user interface of the former qTranslate got out of sync with the recent versions of WordPress, especially after WP went to TinyMCE 4. There are several forks of qTranslate, see, for example, qTranslate Plus, and translate.
- Translate text in any application that supports text selection (Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Acrobat Reader, Skype, etc.);
- OCR text recognition (OCR API provided by );
- Search in online dictionaries;
- Search in offline XDXF dictionaries;
- Instant translation;
- Spell checking;
- Text to speech synthesis;
- Word suggestion/autocomplete;
- History of translations;
- Virtual keyboard.
- Portable version.
- Show icon (select text in a program -> QTranslate icon will appear near the cursor. Click the icon -> popup window with the translation of the selected text will appear)
- Show translation (select text in a program -> popup window with the translation of the selected text will appear immediately)
- Show translation and read (the same as previous plus speaking aloud selected text)
- Text translation in any application that supports text selection
- Speech recognition
- Image text recognition (OCR API provided by OCR.SPACE)
- Text to speech synthesis
- Search in online dictionaries
- Search in offline XDXF dictionaries
- Spell checking
- Word suggestion/autocomplete
- History of translations
- Virtual Keyboard
The following translation services are supported:
- Google Translate
- Bing Translator
- SDL FreeTranslation.com
- you do
How to Install?
- Installation of the plugin is very easy.
- Finish Downloading the plugin
- Extract the files.
- Paste the qTranslate plugin directory in /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the qTranslate plugin through the ‘plugins’ tab in WordPress.