Cleaning and Tweaking Crack Keys Software For Windows Free Download
Are your PC applications loading at a snail’s pace? Does it take a while for your web pages to load regardless of your high-speed broadband connection? Is your system’s hard drive is jam-packed with duplicated files and the backlogs of old programs and settings? Well, if so then it’s time for your computer to enjoy a tad of spring cleaning. Here are the best free cleaning and tweaking applications for Windows to help you clean every nook and cranny of your system to speed it up. Let’s take the plunge.
Trusted and used by millions of users across the globe, CCleaner grabs the #1 position in our list of free cleaning and tweaking applications for Windows. It primarily works with your system’s registry – a warehouse of configuration information that other apps rely on.
I’m looking for some help with cleaning and tweaking windows.
- I want to disable the popup message that asks if a program was installed correctly.
- I want to get rid of all the apps that come with windows (solved, see this guide)
- I want to permanently get rid of the language input indicator. (solved, see this guide)
- I want to get rid of the safely remove hardware icon.
- I want to get rid of the thumbnail previews that appear when alt-tabbing. (solved by installing winter tweaker)
- I want to get rid of the thumbnail previews on the taskbar. (solved by installing winter tweaker)
- Sometimes windows randomly change the view in my folders.
- I want to disable the annoying tooltips that pop up if you point your mouse on something.
- I want to disable the annoying sound that plays if you click on a window. (solved, see post #34 in this thread)
- I want to disable the windows error reporting tool. (solved by installing winter tweaker)
- Sometimes windows hang if I’m trying to shut down my computer and asks me if I want to wait for my programs to close. I want windows to shut down my computer without asking me anything.
- I want to disable the dialogue that tells you that a program has stopped working. (solved by downloading this registry tweak)
- I want to disable all types of sharing in windows, e.g networks and folders.
- I want to get rid of various folders from this pic that I’m not using. (solved, see this guide)
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.