Attribute Changer 11.01 Crack with Serial Key Free Download
Attribute Changer 11.01 Crack returning home with a lot of freshly taken photos and noticing that the camera’s clock was set to a wrong date or time? No problem. Use Attribute Changer to manage your files’ attributes at once with just a few clicks. Attribute Changer modifies file dates and timestamps as well as the read-only, system, and hidden status flags. Attribute Changer is a power user tool to change all kinds of file and folder attributes, date, time, and even NTFS compression.
Basic features include changing file and folder attributes en masse. A really useful feature is the compression/decompression of files stored on the Windows NT/2000 and XP NTFS file system. Furthermore, the date and time of files and folders can be partially changed. In this case, you can advise Attribute Changer not to change the whole object data, but only parts such as day, month, year, seconds, minutes, or hours.
Attribute Changer Plus Torrent
The progress can be monitored in real-time on the “Activity and Results” tab. Filters and exceptions should be used to fine-tune the process. Filters include attributes, size, date, and time while exceptions are used to filter out files and directory entries using wildcards (* and ?).
Attribute Changer – is a powerful Windows Explorer add-on, available at your fingertips whenever you right-click on files, folders, and even drives in Windows Explorer. The application is loaded with exciting features and helps you manage your day-to-day tasks in Microsoft Windows. A fairly complete Help system is included to solve all your doubts about its usage. Includes 32 and 64-bit support. Many popular third-party file managers provide integration with Attribute Changer.
Attribute Changer Download
Attribute Changer Crack is very unique and amazing software. File system date and time stamps (created, last modified, or last accessed) and images can be modified. Alternatively, you can update only parts of these stamps (day, month, year, hours, minutes, and seconds) and also generate random stamps based on date and time range. People who want to change advanced settings can apply date and time filters (for example, created between …), along with the size (between …, less than … greater than …).
Basic features include changing file and folder attributes en masse. A really useful feature is the compression/decompression of files stored on the Windows NT/2000 and XP NTFS file system. Furthermore, the date and time on files and folders can be partially changed. In this case, you can advise Attribute Changer not to change the whole object data, but only parts such as day, month, year, seconds, minutes, or hours. The progress can be monitored in real-time on the “Activity and Results” tab.
- Right-click add-on for Windows Explorer
- Change standard Windows attributes (read-only, system, hidden, etc.)
- Modify date and time stamps (Created, Modified, Accessed)
- Modify photo date and time stamps (EXIF information)
- Synchronize data and time stamps
- Partial data and time stamp updates
- Relative date and time adjustments
- Randomize date and time stamps
- Filters to exclude files and folders
- Real-time reporting (simple and detailed)
- Simulation mode
- Complete user manual with tutorials
- Added the alternatives to keep in mind the file that is the last list that loaded
- Make application icons DPI-aware
- Add the capability to parse the demand line parameters.
- Make context menu icon DPI-aware
- Include the option to keep in mind window size and place for the next launch.
- Minor user interface changes
- Whenever executing the tasks, execution that is various is used to prevent GUI slowness.
- Tasklist file expansion is changed from .txt to .fac
- Updated user guide
- Title: Attribute Changer 11.01
- Filename: ac-910a.exe
- File size: 4.58MB (4,801,647 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.