Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13.1 Full Crack PCWorld Torrent Software Download
Actual Multiple Monitors improves Windows user interface when working with several monitors at once. Install Actual Multiple Monitors to get such essential controls as Taskbar, Start menu, system tray and Task Switcher on each connected display, quickly allocate windows between monitors (either manually or automatically), improve the look-and-feel of your desktop with the multi-monitor desktop wallpaper and screen saver, switch your laptop between internal display and external displays in a click with desktop profiles. Play your favorite games on one monitor and chat, surf web, stream online video, etc. on the others at the same time without fear that the game will minimize.
File Folders adds two title buttons, called Favorite Folders and Recent Folders. These buttons extend through the entire Windows operating system. It means that you can use them in any common Windows Explorer window, file manager app, and any other software that use system file-related dialog windows, for example, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, or Total Commander.
- Maximize to Desktop – click the right mouse button on window’s regular Maximizetitle button to expand that window to all visible screen space. Right-click the Maximize button again to restore window’s size back.
- Maximize Horizontally/Vertically – click the right mouse button on window’s regular Maximize title button with the Shift/Ctrl key pressed to make window’s width/height equal to its monitor’s width/height. Right-click the Maximize title button again with the modifier key pressed to restore window’s size back.
- Stretch to Border – click the right mouse button anywhere on window’s sizeable border (if the window has it) to stretch that window towards the corresponding edge/corner of window’s host monitor. Right-click the clicked border part again to restore window’s size back.
- Snap to Border – click the right mouse button anywhere on window’s sizeable border (if the window has it) with the <Ctrl> key pressed to snap that window to the corresponding edge/corner of window’s host monitor.
- Easy Window Dragging/Sizing – press and hold the defined combination of keyboard modifiers (special keys like Win, Ctrl, Shift or Alt) to make the entire window area responsive to dragging/sizing by the mouse. In other words, when you press and hold those keys (Win+Ctrl by default), there is no need to hit exactly the window’s title bar for dragging or window’s border for sizing – instead, you can click anywhere within the required window’s interior to move it or change its size (use the left mouse button for moving and the right mouse button for sizing).\
Multi-monitor Desktop Management
- you can store separate layouts for different display resolutions. For example, when you switch your display resolution from 1280×1024 to 1024×768 – you can rearrange desktop icons and save the new order for that particular resolution. If the ou then switch back to 1280×1024 – you will be able to quickly restore the icons order native to this resolution;
- when storing the icons order in a multiple displays environment, it is stored/restored on a per display basis, and only resolutions of displays are taken into account, not their relative order. It means that if you have several displays – you can rearrange them freely without the need to store the icons order after each reconfiguration of the desktop.
Multi-monitor Background Wallpaper
The Multi-monitor Background Wallpaper feature lets you overcome Windows inherent limitations for desktop background picture in a multiple display environment. By default, Windows clones its “Desktop” settings from the “Display Properties” dialog onto each monitor identically, i.e. displays the same background color and picture on all monitors without distinguishing them or considering their relative layout. So, even if you specify the picture large enough to cover the entire composite desktop – you will nevertheless see only the left-top part of that picture on each monitor. Also, there’s no possibility to configure separate background settings for different displays.
Multi-monitor Background Wallpaper brings on the missing features when customizing the multi-monitor desktop background: you can either stretch a single background picture over the entire composite desktop or specify individual background pictures on each display forming the desktop. In addition, you can turn on the advanced slideshow mode that will flip pictures from various sources on the background (including Google Image Search and Flickr).
Hint Stretching a single picture better suits for nearly placed monitors aligned horizontally or vertically, inspiring the continuity and uniformness of all available screen space, which can significantly improve the overall look-and-feel of your desktop. Specifying individual settings for different monitors is recommended when you use each monitor for a separate purpose: different backgrounds will help you to instantly distinguish such monitors visually.
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.